Address on n400 application ?

Richmond, VA |

I have my cousins address on all drivers license , IRS, passport ,bank accounts. I rented a apartment in the same county and stay there . Which address do I need to mention in n400 application.

Your true address.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

My recommendation is that this question be discussed with an immigration attorney who can guide you about how to deal with this situation.

The information you obtained at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Asma Chaudry invites you to contact her directly at her office in Edison, New Jersey, and welcomes your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting Asma Chaudry does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to her until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. asma@asmachaudry.com (732) 662-4125.

You should list the physical address where you actually live. If you would prefer to get your mail at the other address (the cousin's) you could always list it as a mailing address in Part 4.B. Good luck to you.

When the government, company, DMV, USCIS... requests your residential address you should give the address where you are living. When it is your mailing address that is requested you should give the address where you receive mail.

Recommended articles about Immigration