ADA Disability - Discrimination - Retaliation CASE: -The damage is very big/huge

Asked about 1 year ago - Baltimore, MD

ADA Disability - Discrimination - Retaliation CASE -The damage is very big/huge.: Maryland Commission On Civil Right (MCCR) ruled on my case as “No Probable Cause” However, I never talk to a lawer about my case. I strongly believe I have a case but because I can not afford a lawyer I handled the case by myself poorly. If anyone can work on my case by: - pro bono - Contingency basis - Or helping me to do it as pro se. If you can not hear from me in person as a FREE consultation kindly do not respond to my case. The case involve the following items: - Discrimination - Retaliation - ADA Disability . Note that I have an insider witnesses from the company/organization may accept to talk. -The damage is very big/huge

1. Marilynn Mika Spencer

1

Answered . Avvo is not a site to find an attorney. Avvo is specifically for law-related questions and answers. You can find a plaintiffs employment attorney on the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA) web site www.nela.org. NELA is the largest and most influential bar association in the country for attorneys representing working people. You can search by location and practice area. Also, NELA has affiliates in every state and many cities which are listed on the NELA site. Not all NELA attorneys are named on the web site or affiliate site. This should not influence your selection; attorneys can choose whether or not to purchase a listing in the national directory, and each affiliate has its own rules for listing.

I hope you can resolve your situation and wish you the best.

2. Arinderjit Dhali

Pro

Answered . With all due respect, every employee thinks they have the best and biggest case in the world. The facts very seldom proof that; especially when in here, I dont even know what your facts are.

3. Thomas A. Ricotta

Pro

Answered . You should contact an attorney within the Baltimore area or contact the Bar Association in order to try and find an employment attorney that can assist you with this matter.