Actually i wanna know can anybody age out after interview (in admin processing) in F4 immigration case Thank you

Edison, NJ |

Hey my uncle filled a petition for his bro and bro's family in 1984 in sep 2010 NVC sent us letter that your petition is ready for process in NVC we submit all documents and visa fees for each applicant we had interview on feb 2012 at US Embassy Islamabad Pakistan the Co put us under Admin Processing and now after one year we got call from Embassy that your documents and medical are expired submit again and the person on call said me that you know u are going to age out the Co give you more 45 days you are going to age out on this 28 june you can fly before 12 Aug Otherwise you will age out.i called DOS She said no u can't age out you had your interview and you were only 19 at the time of time Please i need your help...

Don't worry, you are in no danger of "aging out" under the circumstances. Your biological age was in effect "frozen" at a certain point in time by the "Child Status Protection Act" , even though you do to consider yourself a "child" anymore.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Thank You so much Sir

Sir i wanna ask you one thing more can you help if case is under administrative processing can you make it faster..??

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

No. No one can.

Ok thank you Sir

You are covered by the child status protection act, you will not age out as long as your case is pending.

thank you soo much :)

No

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Thank you so much Sir :)

You will not age out as long as the case is pending. Do not let one year go by without sending a written inquiry to Immigration about your case, to keep it active.

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

Thanks a lot :)