Actually i wanna know can anybody age out after interview (in admin processing) in F4 immigration case Thank you

Asked over 1 year ago - Edison, NJ

Hey my uncle filled a petition for his bro and bro's family in 1984 in sep 2010 NVC sent us letter that your petition is ready for process in NVC we submit all documents and visa fees for each applicant we had interview on feb 2012 at US Embassy Islamabad Pakistan the Co put us under Admin Processing and now after one year we got call from Embassy that your documents and medical are expired submit again and the person on call said me that you know u are going to age out the Co give you more 45 days you are going to age out on this 28 june you can fly before 12 Aug Otherwise you will age out.i called DOS She said no u can't age out you had your interview and you were only 19 at the time of time Please i need your help...

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . Don't worry, you are in no danger of "aging out" under the circumstances. Your biological age was in effect "frozen" at a certain point in time by the "Child Status Protection Act" , even though you do to consider yourself a "child" anymore.

2. Yolanda Navarrete

1

1

Answered . You will not age out as long as the case is pending. Do not let one year go by without sending a written inquiry to Immigration about your case, to keep it active.

3. Grace Marie Gomez

2

1

Answered . You are covered by the child status protection act, you will not age out as long as your case is pending.

4. J Charles Ferrari

1

1

Answered . No