Accident attorney in Lancaster, CA?

Mojave, CA |

I'm seeking recommendations for a contingency based auto accident attorney in the Lancaster CA area for an auto accident yesterday 5/9/2013. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance

1. Our office handles accident cases throughout Southern California. Call several attorneys to compare experience and attorney fees then call our office. Consultations are always free and without obligation.

LICENSED AND ACCEPTING CASES IN CALIFORNIA & UTAH - 911LAW.ORG - Former Judge Pro Tem in California Superior Court. CALIFORNIA PERSONAL INJURY CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY LAWYER. ST GEORGE UTAH PERSONAL INJURY CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY LAWYER. Attorney responses are provided for informational and educational purposes only and do not create an attorney client relationship. Such responses represent the attorney’s initial analysis based only upon the facts set forth in the question. Since the question may not include all of the facts or omit material facts or timelines which could affect the attorney’s conclusions, attorney responses should not be construed as legal advice for any particular set of facts but only as a preliminary opinion.

2. Many law firms located in Southern California will handle matters throughout the region. You can research an attorney right here on the AVVO site. Please note our office handles matters throughout California. 800-809-8848

3. I handle personal injury cases throughout the state of California on a contingency basis & will advance all necessary costs of investigation & litigation. The is no fee for consultations.

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

4. Our firm has handled hundreds of cases in the Lancaster area. We work off contingency, have a stellar record, and offer free consultations and case evaluations. You can visit our website for information and guides to various claims at http://www.bergenerlaw.com/ or call us at 1-800-881-2021.

The information provided here is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Bergener & Associates, PLC is a personal injury practice serving accident victims and their families in the State of California only. No individuals should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any answers to questions without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice from an attorney licensed in their state. Transmission of information via this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between any attorney at Bergener & Associates and any recipient, nor is it intended to do so. The content provided does not create any warranty, express or implied. Hiring a lawyer to represent you is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertising. For more personal injury information visit us at http://www.bergenerlaw.com

5. My firm handles cases in Lancaster, Palmdale, the Antelope Valley, and all over California. You may call us for a free consultation at 800 816 1529 x.1.

No attorney/client relationship is or shall be created by this response on Avvo to non-clients of The Law Offices of Norman Gregory Fernandez.