AC21 portability ? how to get Job description & Job title ?

Trenton, NJ |

I would like to do AC21 portability but just know the job title /job description and the Salary on the PERM. I do not know the job description as my employer does not want to share the I140 with me.

my question:
1) What should i expect in new company's letter as job title ?
2) What should i expect in new company's letter as job description ?
- i have form 9089, In section H -11 job duties has 2 lines but with form 9089 there addendum attached which has job duties about 20 lines.
do i have expect all 20 lines should be in new company's letter or 2 lines will be sufficient.
3) perm and I140 can be different for job title and job description?
4) Do i have to file FOIA to get I140 application details.
5) some attorneys said no need to file AC21 until you receive any kind of RFE , is it true

I would like to do AC21 portability but just know the job title /job description and the Salary on the PERM. I do not know the job description in I140 as my employer does not want to share the I140 with me.

You posting does not make sense. First you state that you "just know the job title/job description," and then you state that you do not know the job description.

Additionally, why would you not know your own job description?

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

hi J, Thanks for quick response, i mean to say i know in perm but i don't know about I140.