About the pretrial diversion program?

Asked about 1 year ago - Decatur, GA

I got a citation for following too closely from police. After waiting on the court for 2 hours, DA suggested me to do this pre trial diversion program to get rid of my records. I have to complete 16 hours of community service and complete a $65 me and my driving program.

My question is where can I take the 6 hour driving courses? Online or do they have any specific assignment to me?

1. James Lawrence Yeargan Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . Usually you have to attend one in person. If you Google state certified driving schools you should be able to find one close to you with a schedule that fits yours.

2. Christopher Daniel Leroi

1

Answered . The Courts should have a list and so should the DA's Office. If you check on the web, make sure that it is a court-apporved program. You normally do not take them online and need to take them in person, as they might actually have you drive and will test you at the end. They can't tell if you are cheating if you do it online.