About the Deferred Action plan.

Houston, TX |

Approximately how much is a good/fair charge for legal services from a lawyer to assist me with processing the application?

Depends on the facts in your case.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

It will depend on the proof you can provide and the specific facts of your case

Depends on the facts of the case. Attorneys are not going to discuss fees online.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I agree with my colleagues.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.