About marriage base green card interview

Dayton, OH |
Filed under: Green cards

I came on f-1 and got married with us citizen, we had our interview today it went nice my question is the officer he did't tell us we were pass in interview or not, but he said u gonna get letter fron uscis

but officer he took my original I-94 original i m confused i passed or not?

I completely agree with my colleague on the two possible outcomes.

I normally suggest that my clients check their case numbers online in the online system starting 48 hours after the interview - often, the case will pop up as approved here first (though don't worry if it doesn't - this isn't the most reliable system).

Use this link to get status using your I-130 and I-485 case numbers:

There are a number of things that could happen after an interview. You could be approved and sent your green card and the officer may have just needed a supervisor to review his work. Another possibility is that you and your spouse could be called in for a second interview to question you further as to whether your marriage is bona fide. If you are called in for a second interview, I strongly suggest you hire an attorney a to accompany you and your spouse and prepare you for the interview.
Seeta Nangia

Recommended articles about Immigration