About i-751

Asked over 1 year ago - Southampton, PA

can i get sworn letter from family member e,g cousin ,mother -in -law ,my brother-in-law

i know i need other document and i have it but i add sworn letter too....... so my question is can i get from my family member tooo orrrrrrr just friends

1. 6

Answered . Can you? Ask the relative. We would not know here on AVVO whether the relative would want to give you one.

2. 2

Answered . Yes, by the letter will not carry the day without additional evidence.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. 2

Answered . You require a lot more than just sworn letters. Joint utility bills; joint bank accounts; joint deeds; joint insurance; etc. The more documentary evidence that's presented, the greater the likelihood for success.