About I-485 form for march 2013 ??

Harrison, NJ |

Hi, i filled i-485 application. my no was active for march. so that i send my document by sending them overnight so, that they can get my doc on 1st march. but when i track my number. it says that a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting............... If this item is unclaimed after five days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. so what does it mean i am so worried. if they received my doc than they will inform me or not??????

1. I don't quite get your question....what deadline were you trying to make?
    -Dan

This answer should not be construed as legal advice and should not be relied on to take any action whatsoever; neither does it create a lawyer-client relationship.

2. What was the urgency. Why March 2013 is important?

www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

3. You would need to ask the carrier you used.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.