About how much would i spend to bring my boyfriend to the United States?

Columbia, SC |
Filed under: Green cards Family law

I want to marry my boyfriend not only because we're expecting a baby but because I love him so much and i just want him here with our baby. i've been in a virtual relationship with him for two years. We're trying to get a budget on how much money we would spend from filing for the visa fiance to the permanent residence and work permit.

1. It is not the amount of money that is truly important in this case, it is a necessity to select the right attorney for this particular project, who is diligent, competent and professional.
    I suggest meeting with an immigration counselor in Columbia, South Carolina to discuss the case on hand in minute detail. At that time, you will have a better idea of the fee range.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

2. If you can get online asking the question, you must have access to Internet. www.uscis.gov has all the answers related to fees for you. Good luck!

3. It is confusing in that you say that you are having a baby yet you are in a virtual relationship with him for two years. how can this be his baby?

fiance visa requires that you have met with him within the last two years. If visa is issued then he comes to US and you marry him within 90 days, then he files to adjust his status for green card.

USCIS has its fees and a lawyer has his/her fees. Lawyers charge different fees, there is no set fee.