About Deferred Action and Immigration. What does continuous residence mean for the Deferred Action plan?

Asked about 2 years ago - Houston, TX

Does that mean that each day has to be accounted for? What if I was a student, but did not take summer school? I'm finding it a bit difficult to prove that criteria for the deferred action.

1. Karen-Lee Pollak

1

Answered . It means you did not leave the USA for more than short periods of time for vacation or other reasons in the last 5 years

2. Gen Kimura

1

Answered . if you did not leave the U.S., you meet that part of the requirement.

3. Stephen D. Berman

1

Answered . If you can, yes, and if not, do the best you can.

4. Emily Katherine Allen

1

Answered . If you are having difficult interpreting what is required of you, then it's time to have an attorney take it from here.