About cancelation of deportation. With a misdissmenior class U. Because I broke a restraining order twice.not domestic violence

Asked 8 months ago - Lexington, OR

never been in trouble with law before I came in November 2000 from Mexico (dob) 11\07\83 and I cross without a problem I'm married with an American citizen and I have 2 biological (1 with my ex parner) and 1 with my wife both of them born in here with ages of 5 years (daughter) and 2 months (son) and 2 stepsons a 5 year son and a 4 year daughter. My step son is especial need kid have my last court in December 8th I want to know if this class u missdisminor is going to interfere with the application of cancelation of deportation. And also if will affect the petition from my wife for me. Because I can't leave the country for a long time to wait for the forgiveness in Mexico I wold like to get it here and just go to Mexico for the interview with the forgiveness done here

Lexington, OR

1. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . You are looking at an uphill battle. The immigration judges in Portland are quite tough.

Get a lawyer, don't be 'brave' and try to do things without an attorney.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Uphill battle is mildly put by my colleague. Hire an immigration lawyer and quit posting on public forums.

3. L. Vincent Ramunno

Answered . things donot look great for you, an attorney will maybe improve your odds, good luck