About bullying a child with asd disablity

Vincentown, NJ |

a child with asd and he is getting bullying in school and there doing nothing and now he is get phyiscally sick and regress and even the teachers i feel now are abusing him. I did file for a investgation in to this and there say it is conflict but he is getting hurt in school

1. There is not enough information to really give you a reply. I do not know what you mean when you say there is a conflict. I would suggest writing letters to the school board and perhaps to the town or city council. There are anti-bullying laws in effect in this State, and it may be wise to see if your town is compliant with them. Many towns also have their own anti-bullying codes.

DISCLAIMER: This communication does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not legal advice unless you have entered into a fee agreement with the Law Office of Anthony J. Van Zwaren, P.C. and have paid the required fees. The information contained in this email may be privileged. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information contained within it by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments from your system and notify us.