About bullying a child with asd disablity

Asked about 1 year ago - Vincentown, NJ

a child with asd and he is getting bullying in school and there doing nothing and now he is get phyiscally sick and regress and even the teachers i feel now are abusing him. I did file for a investgation in to this and there say it is conflict but he is getting hurt in school

1. Anthony J Van Zwaren

Pro

Answered . There is not enough information to really give you a reply. I do not know what you mean when you say there is a conflict. I would suggest writing letters to the school board and perhaps to the town or city council. There are anti-bullying laws in effect in this State, and it may be wise to see if your town is compliant with them. Many towns also have their own anti-bullying codes.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now