About administration process

Asked 5 months ago - Bristow, VA

My question is about administration process. . My mother applied for my brother immigiration visa. He had been interviewed on January this year and been asked additional documents Like joint sponsor we did submit the required documents asked. I checked the status of my brothers case from us embassy and the response I got is
Our record indicates that the submitted documents have been received.  However, this case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.Consequently, It is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forward regarding this case, and will contact accordingly

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . I have been answering this quesiton with a frequency of 5 -6 every day. Administrative process is a form of a FORCE MAJOR. It cannot be expedited or resolved but by the DOS itself when they complete whatever it was they were doing. The process is tied to the sovereignty of this country and the dire need for National Security, which includes protecting it from terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, error and illegal activity.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . Sorry, but there is absolutely no way of expediting an immigrant visa at the US consulate abroad while the Consulate is involved in what it defines as "administrative proceedings". you've got to be patient and wait.

3. Gabriel C Vine

Answered . So your question is...? It seems that the consulate told you the status of your brother's application.

4. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . There is no method to expedite your application ahead of others