A verbal agreement, BMW mine n feb2013 Borrowed a car that was unisured. Got into slight accident where I am at fault.

Asked about 2 years ago - San Diego, CA

also, a week later . driving same car. I had beeen drinking. took out a telephone poll and ended up in the swamp. Ambulence came, checked me out after a few hours.

Pro

47

1

Answered . If your question is whether you should drink and drive a vehicle, which has no insurance, and crash it into a pole, and then into the local swamp, I would say the answer is...."no".

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. William Peter Daley

33

Answered . So what is your question?

3. Jeffrey Bruce Gold

31

Answered . It doesn't matter what the question is. The answer is a you need a criminal lawyer with respect to the drunk driving incident, and you are responsible for the damage to the BMW and the Telephone Poll.

4. Gordon Alexander Glenn

29

Answered . Hmmm... I do not know about the other attorneys who answered your question, but since Feb 2013 hasn't even happened yet, I have to presume this is not a legitimate posting. Why the other attorneys didn't spot that clue...

5. George Costas Andriotis

29

Answered . You need to clear your head, get your facts straight and hire a defense attorney ASAP.

6. Natan Davoodi

26

1

Answered . I am going to assume that "Feb2013" was a typo and you mean February 2012. I will also assume that your question is an actual inquiry (and not a joke). If your question is whether or not you are liable for the damages you caused through your actions, I would answer that you would be. You should consult a lawyer, a therapist, and rethink your life choices.

7. David Philip Shapiro

Pro

25

Answered . If you can predict the future, let me know who you like in the Kentucky Derby....

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555