A verbal agreement, BMW mine n feb2013 Borrowed a car that was unisured. Got into slight accident where I am at fault.

San Diego, CA |

also, a week later . driving same car. I had beeen drinking. took out a telephone poll and ended up in the swamp. Ambulence came, checked me out after a few hours.

1. If your question is whether you should drink and drive a vehicle, which has no insurance, and crash it into a pole, and then into the local swamp, I would say the answer is...."no".

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

2. It doesn't matter what the question is. The answer is a you need a criminal lawyer with respect to the drunk driving incident, and you are responsible for the damage to the BMW and the Telephone Poll.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

3. Hmmm... I do not know about the other attorneys who answered your question, but since Feb 2013 hasn't even happened yet, I have to presume this is not a legitimate posting. Why the other attorneys didn't spot that clue...

4. You need to clear your head, get your facts straight and hire a defense attorney ASAP.

5. I am going to assume that "Feb2013" was a typo and you mean February 2012. I will also assume that your question is an actual inquiry (and not a joke). If your question is whether or not you are liable for the damages you caused through your actions, I would answer that you would be. You should consult a lawyer, a therapist, and rethink your life choices.

This answer should not be used as a final ruling on your case as more facts are needed to fully understand and expound upon your legal inquiry. This answer should be used a short introduction to the legal theories that may apply.