A true WIC 707(b) offense?

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

Is 264.1 PC a 707(b) offense for a minor that was adjudicated in juvenile court in 1997 at the age of 15 years old? I have looked at the government website below and several other sites and documents, but 264.1 is not a listed penal code under 707(b), there are only about 30 offenses listed.
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?s...

1. James Victor Kosnett

Pro

Answered . our office can research this and advise you of all options.

2. Michael Larson Stuart

Answered . I agree with the previous attorney's answer. Consult an attorney who handles juvenile cases in your area.

Never discuss confidential information on a public website. Always speak with an attorney in a confidential setting.

The above response is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information offered in this response is for general informational purposes and is not a legal consultation. You must talk with an attorney of your choice before making any decision about your actual legal rights.

3. Evan Matthew Oshan

1

Answered . You have a very specific question and would recommend you consult with a qualified and experienced criminal defense attorney in your jurisdiction. You may contact the local public defenders office or a great attorney resource who I use for CA Criminal cases is Craig Renetzky who is also listed on Avvo.