Skip to main content

A teacher at my sons school keeps pushing him , grabbing him by the neck and tripping him. What do I do?

Portland, OR |

This teacher is under review at the school but can I sue him?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You need to consult with a personal injury attorney in you community as soon as possible.

    This is not a substitute for a consultation with a personal injury attorney in your community.

Education law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics