A social service agency called FISH states it will help anyone in need without discrimination. and yet if you call they tell you

Doylestown, PA |

they cannot help. then they refer people to a crisis center at a hospital because they want to see you get thrown into a psychiatric hospital even though you were involved in a craigslist scam where you were victimized and lost much money. what kind of lunatics do they have working for them and who do you report this to

I do not practice law in PA, but I read your post and checked out their website. While I can not speak to your experience, from what I have read on-line, they do appear to be a bonafide 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization, dedicated to providing emergency assistance to people in need when no other timely assistance is available. I suggest you consider contacting them again. While their website makes clear that not every request for assistance is granted, it would be worth your while to bring your concerns directly to them. Good luck and best regards, Rob Fortgang - Employment Law Attorneys serving Massachusetts and Connecticut / 800-932-6457 / 413-658-8500 / 774-329-3412 rob@fortgangemploymentlaw.com

ROBERT FORTGANG ASSOCIATES, LLC - DISCLAIMER These materials have been prepared by Robert Fortgang Associates, LLC and are to be used for informational purposes only. These materials are not intended, and should not be construed as legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney–client relationship. Additionally, any submission or receipt of such information via any means of transmission does not create an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and on-line readers should not act upon any of the information contained on this web site without seeking professional counsel. Please do not send us information until you speak with one of our lawyers and receive authorization to send that information to us.

Civil rights topics