A salesman lied on a credit application and had sold me a new truck before I realized it. I initialed it along with a ton of mor

Asked over 1 year ago - 38486

Went to car dealership to look at Ford Truck and salesman sold me a new dodge pick-up. I signed the papers thinking that he couldn't get it finianced on my 1,108.00 SSI per month. I thought once he sees he can't get a new finianced on my income we will talk about the Ford truck I came here to look at. I signed and initialed papers without throughly reading them. He was really pressuring me and I still knew he couldn't get a new vehicle finianced. He did by lieing on the credit application which is Fraud but the District Attorney or no one else will do anything about it. I cannot make the payments and they are going to reposses it. If he had not have lied on the credit application I would not be in this mess. What chance do I stand in Chancery Court without a lawyer? I have represented myse

1. David Craig Lee

1

Answered . No need to post the same question twice.