A salesman lied on a credit application and had sold me a new truck before I realized it. I initialed it along with a ton of mor

Westpoint, TN |

Went to car dealership to look at Ford Truck and salesman sold me a new dodge pick-up. I signed the papers thinking that he couldn't get it finianced on my 1,108.00 SSI per month. I thought once he sees he can't get a new finianced on my income we will talk about the Ford truck I came here to look at. I signed and initialed papers without throughly reading them. He was really pressuring me and I still knew he couldn't get a new vehicle finianced. He did by lieing on the credit application which is Fraud but the District Attorney or no one else will do anything about it. I cannot make the payments and they are going to reposses it. If he had not have lied on the credit application I would not be in this mess. What chance do I stand in Chancery Court without a lawyer? I have represented myse

No need to post the same question twice.

If any answer on AVVO helps you, mine or someone else’s, please mark it as "helpful" or "best answer" to help AVVO know which answers to show others. Thank you. This response may provide information relating to potential legal issues. Nevertheless, your review of any information contained herein is not a substitute for legal advice from qualified legal counsel. For this reason, you should not rely on this response as a source of legal advice. Your use of this information does not create any attorney-client agreement. In order to become a client of David C. Lee, you must negotiate a specific attorney–client agreement with an attorney from this law office.