A recruitment me sent me to collections for recruitment and filing fees for an employment that I never got

Frederick, MD |

I never received my green card visa (filed on 2007 and is retrogressed) from that employer, I did not sign an agreement with this recruitment agency. I am here in the United States now because another employer sponsored an H1B for me. How can I stop them from collecting and ruining my credit score?

1. Suggest you speak with a credit counselor or employment law attorney. This is not an immigration issue.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

2. This is not a question of US immigration law.

Contact me at lobrien@ornerobrien.com or at 240-395-1506. This response is provided for informational purposes. I cannot provide legal advice specific to the facts of your particular case without a signed contract in which you have agreed to allow me to represent you.