A question about comprehensive immigration reform.

Stockton, CA |

if this law get pass before FY 2014 then will this bill be enacted October 2013?? or octuber 2014.
please answer me according to CIR legislation.

1. NO one knows. Honestly. We all hope it will but are not sure it will.

2. Follow the link below and learn.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. I would agree with my partner and direct you to the same link.

4. Immigration reform is anybody's guess. Over the years reform has usually taken time and the end result is not what was int he original Bill tabled in Congress. Anyone who states they know what will be in the final law (if there even will be one) would be speculating.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.