A public school is not allowing me the parent, any school contact or personal info about my child,

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

Finding out my spouse may have secretly enrolled my child in school, who was abducted from my care. What must I do in regards just to have them to comply and confirm my child is there ? Already sent them my a copy of my ID, child's birth certificate. even the state board of education directer has been passing this matter to employee after another, trying very hard to to discourage me, when I'm the parent who had child enrolled in school before the abduction

1. Athina Karamanlis Powers

Pro

1

Answered . THERE are actions that must be taken against the schools. This is not something you can do by yourself. Also are there any court decisions orders etc that show that your child I abducted. You need to hire a lawyer ASAP>