A organization in Phoenix AZ is offering me a job for the post of Account Sales Manager, H1B visa Takes How much Time?

Asked 10 months ago - Phoenix, AZ

What are the steps which the organization need to follow for my H1-B visa?, What are the chances of getting this Visa? and how much time it will take.
I did MBA (2-year Post Graduate degree) & B.Com (2-Year Graduate Degree) from Pakistan
I want to calculate my chance of success of getting H1B visa?
Secondly, if I got visa in April,2014 session when I can go to US?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . Talk to the company's immigration lawyer. They are paid to answer your questions. Hire an immigration attorney of your choice for second opinion.

2. Wendy Renee Whitt

2

Answered . The earliest you can begin working on an H-1B visa is October 2014. Your employer will need to hire an immigration attorney to prepare the case. I recommend you start right away, as the first week of April is likely to be the latest date you could file and have a chance at approval.

No one will be able to calculate your chance of success without discussing the case with your employer.