A organization in Phoenix AZ is offering me a job for the post of Account Sales Manager, H1B visa Takes How much Time?

Phoenix, AZ |

What are the steps which the organization need to follow for my H1-B visa?, What are the chances of getting this Visa? and how much time it will take.
I did MBA (2-year Post Graduate degree) & B.Com (2-Year Graduate Degree) from Pakistan
I want to calculate my chance of success of getting H1B visa?
Secondly, if I got visa in April,2014 session when I can go to US?

1. The earliest you can begin working on an H-1B visa is October 2014. Your employer will need to hire an immigration attorney to prepare the case. I recommend you start right away, as the first week of April is likely to be the latest date you could file and have a chance at approval.

No one will be able to calculate your chance of success without discussing the case with your employer.

2. Talk to the company's immigration lawyer. They are paid to answer your questions. Hire an immigration attorney of your choice for second opinion.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.