A organization in Phoenix AZ is offering me a job for the post of Account Sales Manager, H1B visa Takes How much Time?

Asked 11 months ago - Phoenix, AZ

What are the steps which the organization need to follow for my H1-B visa?, What are the chances of getting this Visa? and how much time it will take.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

1

Answered . If the organization is subject to the 85,000 H-1B cap, they can apply for you in April 2014, and if your visa is approved, you can start working on October 1, 2014. However, it is far from clear that this job requires a 4-year degree. See an experienced immigration attorney.

2. Wendy Renee Whitt

4

Answered . I'm doubtful whether the sales manager position qualifies. Your employer needs to talk with an immigration attorney before proceeding.

3. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . Ask them. After all, they offer you a job. They should know.