A man name Dale was rule that he took his own life. The fact is Colorado Cronner rule before gunshot test was done.

Lamar, CO |

One can prove Dale was unable use his right snice he was a child . The Sheriff report has way too many unanswer questions. One the ex-girlfriend has change her story a gave reason for Dale's Death. 200,000 life term pay to a girlfriend who is blame for murder of Dale because he was going change his will. The grilfreind and Son both were at snece of Dale's but were not tested for trace of gunpower. This alone least reopen the case but Cronner's rule of Death allows the Sheriff Dept to say Dale's Mom is very old woman who can not face the facts. Let's say Sheriff and Dale's Mom right one thing he is dead but why keep 90 old mother who want to know the truth. I find this hold thing to odd enough ask questions. Were is the help you need when your a close to be 90 and no answers? A puzzle?

If you suspect foul play, contact law enforcement.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

I am unsure if this is some kind of question on a bar examination or some type of recitation of a novel or a TV show due to you talking in the third person and using language like "one", which are no longer used in legal language. When you reference Cronner's rule of Death are you referencing the "coroner's" determination of the "cause" of death. It appears that you suspect foul play for some type of death due to a term life insurance policy to his girlfriend. If you are not getting anywhere with the sheriffs department, it would be best to sit down with your local DA or DA's investigator directly. They are the chief law enforcement officer in your rural district.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.

I agree with Mr. Leroi, call the DA and if you don't trust them, call the Colorado Attorney General.