A lottery for to be immigrants being 10,000. tickets to take chance to win $2,500,000. for small business sure immigration card.

Asked about 1 year ago - Norwalk, CT

I am a person planning this business for to be immigrants to buy lottery ticket for to be immigrants to come to USA who win ticket out of 1 in 10,000. chance for American dream and get sure green card as small business with $2,500,000. that more then meets the 500K bad area 1M good area requirements for the sure green card. I also was thinking of also offering one for illegal immigrants to have a chance to become legal with this same type lottery but one for illegals in USA. who have to go home and reimmigrate or due it here I don't know that law how they do it. Can lottery be offered in USA or in overseas countries Mexico, Ecuador, India where would it be legal to offer lottery? If not legal would including a book with Immigration lawyers in 50 states do the trick to be legal.

1. Dana Roxana Bucin

Answered . Very hard to understand what you are asking. Looks like you are taking about the EB-5 category but the concepts you raise are unclear at best, if not outright illegal.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

Answered . What, really, is your question or point??

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Answered . I don't understand your question. Re-phrase and re-post.