A larcney case from 30 years ago in witch I got probation and I paid full restitution . would that still be on the books

Asked 11 months ago - Danbury, CT

credit card fraud. was forced to take weekly pay ck threw card

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Thomas B Noonan

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . yes

    This response is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. This response is intended... more
  2. John Paul Thygerson


    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Yes. That being said you may want to contact an attorney to discuss the possibilities of applying for a full pardon which would expunge this conviction from your record entirely. I have successfully petitioned for full pardons on behalf of clients and would be willing to discuss this matter in greater depth if you wish.

  3. Frank Mascagni III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . If you were arrested and convicted of a felony or misdemeanor, there will be a criminal record. Contact a criminal defense attorney to run your criminal record to see what's there. Then see if you have a state statute that covers expungement/sealing.

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,104 answers this week

3,012 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,104 answers this week

3,012 attorneys answering