A larcney case from 30 years ago in witch I got probation and I paid full restitution . would that still be on the books

Asked 10 months ago - Danbury, CT

credit card fraud. was forced to take weekly pay ck threw card

1. Thomas B Noonan

2

Answered . yes

2. John Paul Thygerson

Pro

1

Answered . Yes. That being said you may want to contact an attorney to discuss the possibilities of applying for a full pardon which would expunge this conviction from your record entirely. I have successfully petitioned for full pardons on behalf of clients and would be willing to discuss this matter in greater depth if you wish.

3. Frank Mascagni III

1

Answered . If you were arrested and convicted of a felony or misdemeanor, there will be a criminal record. Contact a criminal defense attorney to run your criminal record to see what's there. Then see if you have a state statute that covers expungement/sealing.