A larcney case from 30 years ago in witch I got probation and I paid full restitution . would that still be on the books

Danbury, CT |

credit card fraud. was forced to take weekly pay ck threw card

If you were arrested and convicted of a felony or misdemeanor, there will be a criminal record. Contact a criminal defense attorney to run your criminal record to see what's there. Then see if you have a state statute that covers expungement/sealing.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

This response is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. This response is intended to provide general information about the matter in question. Often, the question does not include important facts that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable.

Yes. That being said you may want to contact an attorney to discuss the possibilities of applying for a full pardon which would expunge this conviction from your record entirely. I have successfully petitioned for full pardons on behalf of clients and would be willing to discuss this matter in greater depth if you wish.

Credit card fraud topics

Recommended articles about Credit card fraud