A homeless man violently grabbed my arm. Is this assault? (see details)

Denver, CO |

He had been following me and yelling obscene comments. When I ignored him, he grabbed my arm and yelled, "B*!ch you look at me when I talk to you." A man witnessed this happening and when he ran up, the homeless man fled.

1. Yes not only assault, but also battery. You should (have) report it to the police.

I will be happy to speak with you at no cost with a FREE phone consultation if you have a San Diego or California matter. Please call my office at 619-238-1905 or visit my website at www.lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com

2. Denver:
    You are either the victim to an assault or harassment. The difference is whether you felt any pain when he grabbed you.

Brandon

3. I agree, this is a matter for the police.

Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
    A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
    223 North Monroe Street
    Media, Pennsylvania 19063
    877-992-6311
    www.crawfordlaw.org

E-Mail: crime@subrolaw.us

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.