A friend of mine was arrested in DC for alleged assault. At a Washington, D.C. Hotel. Heavily watched by secret service .

Asked 11 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

The guy try to get into a photo with him. But my friend said no. He wouldn't, leave them alone so a fight broke. The guy ended up in the hospital with a broken nose . He pressed charges saying my friend hit him first. My friend was arrested and booked . The charge was reduced to a misdemeanor. But he is on probation in LA . I know that the judge will probably revoke it . But here's the thing there is no footage of the fight and there is a witness(secret service agent) . He said that he heard the guy telling the cops my friend never hit him. There's a hearing on Nov. 20 what do you think will happen?

1. Maltaise E Cini

3

Answered . Your friend needs to be represented by an attorney both in LA for his probation violation and in DC. He may be facing federal charges in Washington. The sooner he is represented by counsel the more time an attorney will have to properly prepare a defense and start working on his case.

2. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

2

Answered . For the probation violation hearing your friend needs an attorney. How the court deals with the violation will depend what he is on probation for. He needs an attorney.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY
  3. Frank Mascagni III

3

Answered . Your friend needs a criminal defense attorney ASAP to represent him on the motion to revoke hearing. The attorney will need all the documents from the D.C. incident. Get counsel immediately.

4. Dean George Tsourakis

Pro

1

Answered . Didn't you ask this yesterday?