Skip to main content

A finance company repoed a car from me in 2008 and resold the car without taking my name off the title. i got a letter from

New Castle, IN |

the impound lot two days ago and the company cannot find the car or the owner now. what kind of lawyer do I hire?

Attorney Answers 1


Most litigation attorneys offer a free consultation. If I were you, I'd take any and all documentation you have on this down to the attorney's office with you. Good Luck on your case!

Mark as helpful

Bankruptcy and debt topics

Recommended articles about Bankruptcy and debt

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics