A family member has made false police report and false allegations of to CPS

in short my sister in which I have continuously had problems with growing up, had came to help take care of me after my back surgery in June . has made false allegations and reported me and my family to CPS. CPS case is closed now, but is there anything that I can do legally to show her in the right way, that baby sister is not going to be a victim of her jealousy, spite, or vicious actions towards me or my family any longer. it started when I had my son 28 years ago and now has been put back into play now that my daughter is seven. This is not the first time that she has done something like this that has been dismissed and proven false on her part.

Bertram, TX -

Christine C McCall

Christine C McCall

Administrative Law Lawyer - Pasadena, CA

Reports to CPS are privileged as against suit for defamation and CPS will not disgorge any facts to prove your claim. You have a family problem; legal process is not your best method for resolving it.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Personal Injury Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

Privileged unfortunately

Cheryl Rivera Smith

Cheryl Rivera Smith

Real Estate Attorney - Frisco, TX

I agree with my colleagues. In the future, you should keep your sister at arm's length and rejoice in the outcome.

Kevin H. Pate

Kevin H. Pate

Criminal Defense Attorney - Norman, OK

She made a report. Report found unsubstantiated. Report dismissed.
In short, you and truth won out over sister already.
Be gracious in your victory and go forward with your life.