A family friend of mine got caught with at least 500grams of powder cocaine in Melbourne Australia.How much time is she facing?

Asked over 2 years ago - Inglewood, CA

She left from Los Angeles and got caught in Australia

1. Slavik Steve Leydiker

8

Answered . No attorney on this forum can say what the Australian judicial system has in store for your friend

2. Jose Carmelo Masso IV

5

Answered . As the two other posters have indicated, it depends on where your friend is being charged--Australia or the United States? And if in the United States, is your friend being charged at the state or federal level? If your friend is being charged in Australia, an attorney on this forum is unlikely to be able to answer your question. I think you'll need to add more information to your question to get an answer.

3. Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele

3

Answered . It depends. Is she being charged with a federal or state crime? There are various factors that will be considered that will affect the time such as criminal history.