A divorced wife residing outside USA seeking details from USCIS through FOIA? which address to mention on H 639?

Asked 10 months ago - Jersey City, NJ

I lived with my ex husband briefly until 2012 in USA on H4. I am now back in my home country India and my ex isn't ready to tell me if my EAD or green card was filed. I am filling a G 630, which is asking the address for verification purpose. Which address do I mention. I was thinking of mentioning a relative's USA address and then explain it in a covering letter which mentions ex husband's address. IS that dine.?

Also, how do I request urgency. I have another suit running with my ex in India. Do I mention the need for that?>

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . The current address.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . Your best course of action would be to hire an attorney in the US to request this material.

I must tell you ... your chances of getting an expedite request for divorce/lawsuit purposes is close to zero.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

3

Answered . Have your attorney advise you correctly as this situation cannot be effectively completed by one Avvo paragraph.