A company sold me a TV and Internet package. The Rep had to run my credit. Understandable.

Asked over 1 year ago - Homestead, FL

Once she ran my credit and finished the order she charged me $7.00 which I thought sealed the contract. She then sent me to another Dept to Bundle my package. I was asked again to run my credit. I questioned why the company needs to run my credit twice. I then find out that the Internet provider was the same Internet provider I currently had. I had stressed this to the Rep that sold me the package and the Rep in Bundling. I did however let her run my credit again. She then told me I had to pay $100 and in 4-6 weeks I would get a gift card to spend with that company. I was furious. I asked to cancel. She sent me to a Dept that explained to me that she could have told me before hand and the package I was sold I could not get bcz I was already with the Internet Co. I am so upset. Inquiries!!

1. Dale Christopher Carson

1

Answered . Not sure if I understand the question. Are you asking whether this is legal or are you venting?

2. Jaitegh Singh

1

Answered . Inquiries will be removed after 2 years, however if you would like to get them removed ASAP, you can. Just make sure you don't have any other major issues that are dinging up your credit because it may then not be worth while pursuing the removal of credit inquiries.

3. Jonathan H Levy

Answered . Unless you are out of pocket a loss; I don't see any issues here. You may however want to contact the Better Business Bureau at bbb.org and file a complaint if you believe you were entitled to the discount and promotion.