A child father US citizen?

Asked over 1 year ago - Hemet, CA

I'm married to the US citizen we got a kid 2 yrs old but the kid was born in the Philippines . Question is there way I can ask child support ?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Stephen Ross Cohen

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Of course you can, but the question is where? Is the US ctizen living here or in the Philipines? If he is in the Philipines how long have you lived here, the reguisate is the child must be living here a minimum of six month.

    My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,512 answers this week

3,161 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,512 answers this week

3,161 attorneys answering