A child father US citizen?

Hemet, CA |

I'm married to the US citizen we got a kid 2 yrs old but the kid was born in the Philippines . Question is there way I can ask child support ?

1. Of course you can, but the question is where? Is the US ctizen living here or in the Philipines? If he is in the Philipines how long have you lived here, the reguisate is the child must be living here a minimum of six month.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.