A Avvo lawyer suggested i post an ad on craigslist for a room . like a bar tar . i did as he said

Newtown, PA |

now i am staying 20 miles away from where i came without transportation. without a key for the place. nothing in writing. he will not even take me in to pick up my mail. will not take me shopping. does not keep food in the house. and is under the influence of blank blank every single day. what do you advise now?

1. Avvo is a great tool for prospective clients and attorneys to interact on the web. It should not be replaced with consulting with an attorney face to face. You have a serious issue and you should consult with an attorney. This way you can be better aware of your situation and the attorney is able to advise you as to all of the pros and cons of a situation. Good luck.

Specific legal advice can only be given with full knowledge of all of the facts and circumstances of your situation. Posting a question on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. All questions you post will be available to the public; do not include confidential information in your question. If you would like to consult with me privately, you may do so by telephone at 215-423-5500.

2. Mr. Kenny is right. You really need to have a more specific face to face or at least a live discussion with an attorney about your situation. Even if we cannot help, we can often guide in the direction of an agency which can help you.

I will evaluate your case for free. I can also refer you to an attorney to help you if I cannot help you. Joyce J. Sweinberg, Esquire 215-752-3732 www.jjsassoc.net Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice. It is merely intended to provide general information to aid the poster in finding answers to the problem posed. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. In most cases, it is best to contact an attorney directly to find answers to your problems.

3. Best bet is to contact the lawyer who advised you for further information.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com