A Avvo lawyer suggested i post an ad on craigslist for a room . like a bar tar . i did as he said

Asked almost 2 years ago - Newtown, PA

now i am staying 20 miles away from where i came without transportation. without a key for the place. nothing in writing. he will not even take me in to pick up my mail. will not take me shopping. does not keep food in the house. and is under the influence of blank blank every single day. what do you advise now?

1. Thomas Kenny

11

Answered . Avvo is a great tool for prospective clients and attorneys to interact on the web. It should not be replaced with consulting with an attorney face to face. You have a serious issue and you should consult with an attorney. This way you can be better aware of your situation and the attorney is able to advise you as to all of the pros and cons of a situation. Good luck.

2. Joyce J. Sweinberg

Pro

7

Answered . Mr. Kenny is right. You really need to have a more specific face to face or at least a live discussion with an attorney about your situation. Even if we cannot help, we can often guide in the direction of an agency which can help you.

Pro

5

Answered . Best bet is to contact the lawyer who advised you for further information.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com