9th Cir. R. 42-1. consequences

San Francisco, CA |
Filed under: Political asylum

I had a case on the 9th circuit court that i terminated my legal assistance and i left without a notice.....the court say
. To date, petitioner has not complied with the court’s order. Furthermore, it appears that petitioner has failed to comply with the local court rules, which require petitioner to keep the court informed of his current address. See 9th Cir. R. 46-3. Accordingly, petitioner is dismissed from this petition for review for failure to prosecute. See 9th Cir. R. 42-1.
Terminated Petitioner Guilherme in 09-70398 [7075260] (KKW
So I did get my passaport back and left the country on a week....
What kind of consequences does that apply on me:: does that generates a ban or I am free to aplly again

Cannot be determined on the facts posted.

The Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit has stated that immigration law is "a notoriously complex and constantly shifting area of law."

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Your question is very case specific. I agree that you need an experienced immigration attorney to review your whole immigration history and the 9 Cir. decision to determine if you are eligible to re-enter the United States.

Need more facts to answer your question.

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

---------
Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
https://shusterman.com/intake-secure.html
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.