90 days from Submitting RFE after AOS interview

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

I received RFE on jan,15th 2013 and i responded it on Feb 1st. I heard nothing after 60 days from submitting RFE . I called the my local immigration office and raised SR and they told me to wait another 30 days, and until this moment i heard nothing from them and my online status hasn't changed from RFE to RFE response. what i'm supposed to do ?

they sent RFE regarding to proof of relationship "wife". they wanted bills with our names , auto insurance, medical insurance, joint Tax. and we responded all of that.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . Schedule an infopass and ask them directly. Better than posting on AVVO. At least it might bring some practical results.

2. Alejandro E. Garcia

Pro

3

Answered . It is difficult to tell you what to do without knowing why you received an RFE and how you responded to it. You can hire an attorney to assist you. You can continue making inquiries. You can contact the DHS/USCIS Ombudsmen. And in some scenarios you can sue USCIS if they refuse to make a timely decision.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Option 1: continue to wait.
    Option 2: do an InfoPass.
    Option 3: hire an experienced immigration attorney.