8months exactly and No sign what so ever of DACA approval

Application receieve: Sep 24 Bio Appoint: Oct 19 Its been exactly 8 months and it seem that DACA is getting away from my hands i had order of deportation on 2003, but so did my brother and he got approve, im a gradute from HS, i attended college i have NO felonys, only working with a fake ssn idk if that could be the reason, But why is it taking to long if my brother was in a worse case.

Baldwin Park, CA -

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

They had too many applications filed. I am not sure they had been ready for the number. Each application need to go through security checks - hence, back log.

Sponsored Listing
J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

USCIS is processing DACA applications filed in August.

J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX

It may be taking longer than anticipated because of the volume of applications. A little patience. You may believe that your brother has a "worse case", but every case is unique. You will here in due course. If more information is needed, you will get a RFE. If all is well you will receive your approval.

Stephen D. Berman

Stephen D. Berman

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

There is no way to know why your case is taking a long time, perhaps you missed some piece of evidence and they are sending you a request for evidence.