8months exactly and No sign what so ever of DACA approval

Baldwin Park, CA |

Application receieve: Sep 24
Bio Appoint: Oct 19

Its been exactly 8 months and it seem that DACA is getting away from my hands i had order of deportation on 2003, but so did my brother and he got approve, im a gradute from HS, i attended college i have NO felonys, only working with a fake ssn idk if that could be the reason, But why is it taking to long if my brother was in a worse case.

1. They had too many applications filed. I am not sure they had been ready for the number. Each application need to go through security checks - hence, back log.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. There is no way to know why your case is taking a long time, perhaps you missed some piece of evidence and they are sending you a request for evidence.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

3. USCIS is processing DACA applications filed in August.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

4. It may be taking longer than anticipated because of the volume of applications. A little patience. You may believe that your brother has a "worse case", but every case is unique. You will here in due course. If more information is needed, you will get a RFE. If all is well you will receive your approval.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.