7years ago I was charged with family violence assault. I'm trying to get funding to be an RN. I have to get a declaratory Letter

Asked 2 months ago - Austin, TX

From the Texas State Board. what are my chances of me getting this letter?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Michael Andrew Garbe


    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyers agree

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . You should contact an attorney to see if it is possible to get the offense expunged. Depending on how your case was handled, this may be possible. State agencies can view court records even when there is an order of non-disclosure. You should seek legal guidance on getting the declaratory letter.

    Nothing in this answer constitutes an agreement to represent you in any criminal case. Additionally, the... more
  2. Mark Allen Land

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . It is almost impossible to answer your question.

    If you were charged but not convicted, you should speak to an attorney about getting the record expunged.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,628 answers this week

2,974 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,628 answers this week

2,974 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary