601a provisional waiver when will be this in effect .

San Bruno, CA |
Filed under: US visas

601a provisional waiver do you think this will be in effect soon .

It is not currently in effect. With that said, our office has begun preparing them for our current clients who meet the criteria. Based on information and belief, this process should go into effect in early Spring of 2013. There are things that you can do to prepare to file at the earliest possible opportunity. I encourage you to retain counsel now and begin to develop a well documented waiver package.

you know that the uscis has been bullshitting us with the promise of this for a year. it could come next year or next months. you can best prepare yourself by preparing for the submission of your waiver to the uscis.

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez, Elizabeth Cedillo or Yong Wood as highly skilled and experienced. In South Texas I recommend Jodi Goodwin from Harlengin or Leonel Perez of Edinburg. In San Antonio I recommend Bob or Nancy Shivers or drive to Austin to see me or my talented associate Jacqueline Watson.

Recommended articles about Immigration