Skip to main content

6 months pregnant and my boyfriend has left and is avoiding me due to the subject of our baby on the way.

San Antonio, TX |

I am 6 months pregnant and my boyfriend recently has left and gone back to his ex wife. Is there anything i should be doing now to have him on child spport when the baby is born or does everything have to wait until he is born? Also if he refuses to come up to the hospital how do i go about getting him to accept the baby and sign the birth certificate?

Attorney Answers 1


You should start working with an attorney now. You will need to get a child support order from the court. Here is a link to the top Avvo-rated family lawyers in San Antonio that could help you. I would contact 3-5 of them and one of them should be able to help you.

Mark as helpful

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics