562-335-7711 partner going 4 compentecy. the case fallen to shreds I have evidence to prove they are not consdrng evid HELP US

Long Beach, CA |

new case that is looking into whether he is a threat to himself and others or a menace to society. which pretty much negates my testimony about my case right? God is definatly seeing what I am seeing a grave injustice is about to happen right under our noses. and I know how, the witness from the 1st incident, is my ex partner. and he doesn't like my current partner. he made a passing comment that he is a danger to himself and others and he should b e off the streets. my partner is different but not a danger. so here I was so excited that I can provide the evidnce that will vindicate my partner (did I mention I live with my ex) the next day I was ignored and not called back and patronized. They are going to unjustly either instutionaliz him or incarate him. I have opptuny to chang priors to

sorry can they do this I was led to belive that he was arrested and booked because of my last incident with him, I never was able to tell anyone that he was not the aggressor , I had evidence or ability to produce evidence that he is not the attacker and never would have been. but now they want to have him declared competent or incompetent meanwhile shouldn't somebody look into my information? don't we desire for these people to be truly innocent and look at every possible opportunity to prove it? Bottom Line is DA LEAD Detective and most everybody else seems the least bit interested.

1. What is your question?

DISCLAIMER: This answer is provided solely for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising. Liewen Law is fully compliant with every State and Federal Law, including California SB 94 and the related Civil Code Sections, as well as the FTC Mortgage Assistance Relief Services (MARS) Final Rule. Liewen Law is a debt relief agency helping consumers file for bankruptcy relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code. Liewen Law maintains this website for marketing and informational purposes only. None of the information or materials on this site is legal advice. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. Said information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. While we make every effort to keep this site accurate and up to date, we do not guarantee its accuracy and are not responsible for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions.

2. What are the facts of the case that led to the arrest?

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
    Southern California Criminal Defense Attorney
    (310) 707-7131
    www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.

3. Sounds like you believe you have somthing to offer, but someone's attorneys do not believe your information will be helpful. Did you have a question?

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.