562-335-7711 partner going 4 compentecy. the case fallen to shreds I have evidence to prove they are not consdrng evid HELP US

new case that is looking into whether he is a threat to himself and others or a menace to society. which pretty much negates my testimony about my case right? God is definatly seeing what I am seeing a grave injustice is about to happen right under our noses. and I know how, the witness from the 1st incident, is my ex partner. and he doesn't like my current partner. he made a passing comment that he is a danger to himself and others and he should b e off the streets. my partner is different but not a danger. so here I was so excited that I can provide the evidnce that will vindicate my partner (did I mention I live with my ex) the next day I was ignored and not called back and patronized. They are going to unjustly either instutionaliz him or incarate him. I have opptuny to chang priors to

Long Beach, CA -

Antoinette Cara Liewen

Antoinette Cara Liewen

Real Estate Attorney - Camarillo, CA

What is your question?

Seth Andrew Weinstein

Seth Andrew Weinstein

Criminal Defense Attorney - Sherman Oaks, CA

What are the facts of the case that led to the arrest?

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
Southern California Criminal Defense Attorney
(310) 707-7131
www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Litigation Lawyer - Fairfax, VA

Sounds like you believe you have somthing to offer, but someone's attorneys do not believe your information will be helpful. Did you have a question?