460(A)>2012 BURGLARY>1ST DEGREE (NEW EFF. 4/12)

Asked about 1 year ago - Bakersfield, CA

I don't understand all of this. It started out as 460 (A) Then the rest was added the morning of arraignment.

the charge was 460 (A)) which I'm aware is Burglary 1st degree. Then the code changed when I went to arraignment to: Additionally reflect, 460(A) > 2012 BURGLARY>1ST DEGREE (NEW EFF. 4/12) so I don't understand what the greater than > 2012 means or the New EFF 4/12

1. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

7

Answered . Get a copy of the court docket and bring it to an attorney. Many reputable attorneys offer a free consultation so they should be able to explain to you at no charge. BTW -- burglary in the first degree is a charge that will haunt you the rest of your life because it's a strike. Good luck.

2. Greg Thomas Hill

5

1

Answered . I do not understand your question.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

6

Answered . You are seemingly dealing with current state felony charges that may place you behind the bars. Do not speculate online, retain a local counsel to fight for your freedom.

4. Michael S Parent

3

Answered . First defree burglary is a serious charge. You need agressive representation. Take advantage of a free consultation and fight to protect your rights.

5. Maltaise E Cini

3

Answered . You are being charged with a residential burglary which is both a felony and a strike. You should make sure that you are represented by counsel. A strike conviction stays with you your entire life.