46 years old. Have a total clean record. Was caught shoplifting in walmarts...100 dollars worth. Was a stupid mistake, didn't wa

Asked over 1 year ago - Ocoee, FL

Want to wait in line. How can I get a clean record back. Should I get attorney. How much will it cost roughly.

1. Jonathan Hackworth

Pro

5

Answered . You should consult with a criminal defense attorney immediately. They will work to minimize the impact of the charges on your record. I recommend William Umansky in your area. He will do a good job handling both the criminal aspect and ensuring your record is as clean as possible. Good luck.

2. William David Umansky

Pro

5

Answered . Hello. While it was a stupi mistake, theft charges are serious and can impact your career as well as have a social stigma. We would be glad to meet with you to answer any questions you have about the process. You can put this behind you but it is important you truly understand the charges and options. I am in England on vacation but my office is open and I have other lawyers there who will be glad to answer your questions.

3. Evan Mitchell Kleiman

4

1

Answered . There are several options available to you. I strongly suggest that you hire an attorney to protect your rights and to take steps to keep your record clean. Mr. Umansky is in your area and is rated "Superb" I higly reccomend him

4. Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

4

Answered . You record can now be expunged. However, you need to hire a lawyer near Ocoee. It shouldn't be too expensive, but it is worth the price regardless.

5. Corey Ira Cohen

Pro

4

Answered . You should hire an attorney. Chances are we can get you into a program that will result in getting the charges dismissed and then you can get it expunged. Call my office for more details.