Skip to main content

46 years old. Have a total clean record. Was caught shoplifting in walmarts...100 dollars worth. Was a stupid mistake, didn't wa

Ocoee, FL |

Want to wait in line. How can I get a clean record back. Should I get attorney. How much will it cost roughly.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


You should consult with a criminal defense attorney immediately. They will work to minimize the impact of the charges on your record. I recommend William Umansky in your area. He will do a good job handling both the criminal aspect and ensuring your record is as clean as possible. Good luck.

This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship or constitute attorney advertising. Rather, it is offered solely for informational purposes. The facts of each case are different and unique, it is critical to consult with qualified counsel with whom information can be shared and assessed under attorney-client privilege, so that competent and quality advice can be obtained on which you can make informed decisions


You record can now be expunged. However, you need to hire a lawyer near Ocoee. It shouldn't be too expensive, but it is worth the price regardless.


Hello. While it was a stupi mistake, theft charges are serious and can impact your career as well as have a social stigma. We would be glad to meet with you to answer any questions you have about the process. You can put this behind you but it is important you truly understand the charges and options. I am in England on vacation but my office is open and I have other lawyers there who will be glad to answer your questions.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at and put AVVO in the subject line.



Sorry to have bothered yyou on vacation, but thank you so much. Yes I will contact your officce today. Have a safe trip. Leslie crosby

William David Umansky

William David Umansky


No bother at all. My direct email is you can email me there. When you call ask to speak to randy or Lindsay! We will be glad to help you!


There are several options available to you. I strongly suggest that you hire an attorney to protect your rights and to take steps to keep your record clean. Mr. Umansky is in your area and is rated "Superb" I higly reccomend him

An attorney/client relationship is NOT established simply by virtue of The Law Offices of Evan M. Kleiman, P.A. answering any questions herein. Such a relationship will only be established by a formal agreement between the parties.


You should hire an attorney. Chances are we can get you into a program that will result in getting the charges dismissed and then you can get it expunged. Call my office for more details.

For more information or to set up a free consultation contact the Law Office of Corey Cohen at 407-246-0066 or visit our website at

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer