3 car accidents whose responsible. Is it the second car or is it the 3 vehicle. 3 vehicle ran away from the scene .

Orlando, FL |

The second car doesn't want to pay the insurance for the first car damages to the rear of the car. Even though the 3 vehicle ran away from the scene. So should the second car pay for the damages of the first car ? Both cars were at the traffic light when the 3 vehicle crash into the second vehicle & left the scene of the crime

1. Please consider consulting promptly with an attorney in your area.

2. I would consult with an attorney in your area. From what you've described, it sounds like vehicle 2 was not negligent; and, in turn, would not be liable for any damages. However, more facts would be needed to answer your question more thoroughly. Good luck to you!

This was not intended to constitute legal advice. This does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like a free consultation, call 407-831-8522 or visit The Sunner Law Firm at www.sunnerlaw.com.

3. It does sound as though vehicle 3 is responsible for what sounds like a typical chain reaction, rear end collision. The fact that the vehicle 3 took off is also some indication of this as well. All that being said, you've only provided very limited facts and consultation with a personal injury attorney is recommended. Good luck.

4. Multi-car accidents can be complex, which is why you want to get a consultation with a local car accident lawyer to review in detail.

5. Generally the rear-most vehicle bears all, or most of, the blame.

This is a summary based on incomplete facts. You should not rely on it as legal advise. No attorney-client relationship is intended to be formed. You may call me 772-562-4570; email me vblawyer@bellsouth.net, or visit my website http://www.millerlawoffices.us