2nd dui , and open bench warrant or warrant from an open container ticket (infraction)

Santa Clarita, CA |

im not sure if if i have an open bench warrant. or warrant out from my infraction ticket i got last year. last week i got caught with my 2nd dui and was wondering if the warrant will affect me in my upcoming arrigament if i will spend time in jail.. because the night i got caught with my 2nd dui i only spent the night in jail and was released the next day. does this infraction ticket have any affect on my traffic ticket to my dui. ... i have not been notified any information if i have a warrant from the infraction i have recieved its been ayear

1. If u give a ring tomorrow we can run the warrant system and tell you if you have an open warrant.

Brian Michaels
    Los Angeles Criminal Defense Lawyer
    www.socalcrimdefense.com
    3109919179

2. It shoul not. Run your DMV record and check your criminal history. You should hire an attorney for your second DUI and to sort things out.

3. If the warrant is for an infraction many police and judges will not be overly concerned with it. Clearly you will want to get this taken care of.
    Robert Driessen

Mr. Driessen is a former Deputy DA in Orange County with over 8 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Driessen, feel free to contact him at www.theocduiguy.com.

4. First, do some soul searching about your alcohol use. This is your 3rd alcohol related offense? Just something to consider, as alcohol seems to be getting you in trouble.
    If you were on probation for the 1st DUI, probation requires you to "obey all laws" there may also be alcohol restrictions as a result of your 1st DUI. If the infraction is alcohol related, it could violate your probation. Violation of probation is then an issue of concern. Meet with a lawyer who can go back and look at your caae history and get some professional advice. Best of luck to you.

DUI court topics