25 years ago my life was stolen from me . I was convicted of a felony now the person that set me up said he lied for Prosecuter

Asked 10 months ago - Nampa, ID

The city of Caldwell continues to provoke me and my family they dumped 700 semi loads of broken concrete on my families private property. Then they contradict themselves and want to put the greenbelt thru our property .Since then I complained to county leaders State police and now I am being harassed by local police I have now been pulled over 47 times since april of 2009 this is going on and on. I was promoted two forest service law 1993 , 1994, 2007 I am still a forest service employee and still fighting for my appointment me and my family members continue to be denied life liberty and the pursuit of happiness I have much more to add

1. Paula Brown Sinclair

Answered . This rant has appeared here before, and is really far beyond the scope of the general information about the law and legal procedure the generous attorneys who volunteer for Avvo can offer. It is long past time to retain local counsel.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.
  2. Matthew William Hoffmann

1

Answered . There is so much more information needed and this forum is not likely to get you full answers. Consult with an attorney in your state to discuss this. Try Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" service.

3. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

Answered . Did you have a question that you forgot to ask? The thing for you to do is go see a criminal defense attorney regarding the heading of your question, about the victim now recanting. Then perhaps go see a civil attorney to discuss what options you might have regarding the rest of what you wrote.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq.,